Election Day is November 3rd and we want you to exercise your voting rights! We’ve got information on how to register to vote here.
Mississippi residents can use the mail-in voter registration applicationfound here.
Voter registration must be postmarked or hand delivered to the Circuit Clerk’s Office located in the county you of your voting residence no later than 30 days before an election.
For more information about voting in Mississippi, visit theMississippi Online Voter Information Center, where you can learn more about voting requirements as well verify your current voting registration status.
Alabama residents can learn more about voting in Alabama and how to register to vote online here.
Verify Voter Registration
Find your polling location
Mississippi Voting ID Requirements
Any one of the following types of photo IDs may be used on Election Day:
- A driver’s license
- A photo ID card issued by a branch, department, or entity of the State of Mississippi
- A United States passport
- A government employee ID card
- A firearms license
- A student photo ID issued by an accredited Mississippi university, college, or community/junior college
- A United States military ID
- A tribal photo ID
- Any other photo ID issued by any branch, department, agency or entity of the United States government or any State government
- A Mississippi Voter Identification Card
Alabama Voting ID Requirements
A voter can use any of the following forms of photo ID at the polls starting June 3, 2014:
- Valid Driver’s License (not expired or has been expired less than 60 days)
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Digital Driver’s License
- Valid Non-driver ID (not expired or has been expired less than 60 days)
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Digital Non-driver ID
- Valid Alabama Photo Voter ID
- Valid State Issued ID (Alabama or any other state)
- Valid AL Department of Corrections Release- Temporary ID (Photo Required)
- Valid AL Movement/Booking Sheet from Prison/Jail System (Photo Required)
- Valid Pistol Permit (Photo Required)
- Valid Federal Issued ID
- Valid US Passport
- Valid Employee ID from Federal Government, State of Alabama, County Government, Municipality, Board, Authority, or other entity of this state
- Valid student or employee ID from a college or university in the State of Alabama (including postgraduate technical or professional schools)
- Valid Military ID
- Valid Tribal ID